View of the Boulder Milling and Elevator Company, also called the Boulder Mill and the Sternberg Milling and Elevator Company, at 1830 11th Street. The photo also shows the Lily White Flour” name on the building. The flour mill was built in 1889 and operated until the company went bankrupt in 1923. The buildings were taken over by the Boulder Valley Mill Elevator and Cereal Company for a short period and then were vacant for several years before being destroyed by fire in 1931. Employees lined up during the 1920s with automobiles, truck and horses and wagon.”