View of the Stone Barn Livery Stable at 1246 Walnut Street and Bowen’s Hotel at 1302 Walnut Street. Livery stable owner John G. Trezise is posed with seven hacks, each hitched to two dapple-gray horses. The seven drivers wear top hats and matching livery. Bowen’s Hotel was at 1302 Walnut Street from 1889 until 1906. In later years the address of the Stone Barn was changed to 1248 Walnut Street.